Simplicity matters to us. We tried our best to keep the legal terms as brief as possible.
A – GENERAL
(1) The following terms and conditions shall govern the sale by Interpararia GmbH (named "us") and the buyer (named "you"). By placing an order with us, it is deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to our Terms and Conditions. If you are unhappy with any aspect of our terms and conditions, please contact us before placing an order. (2) We must reserve the right to add, delete or amend these Terms and Conditions without prior written notice at any time.
B – CONTRACT
(1) As soon as you have filled in the order form and confirmed your order by hitting the "BUY" button, a contract between you and us is established in accordance with the conditions below without further written notice. (2) The placed order and chosen conditions are representative for the delivery of our products as well as the prices and conditions shown at the time you placed the order by confirming it with the "BUY"button. (3) These conditions are made for orders of usual commercial volume. If you wish to place an order of a higher volume, please contact us first at sales(at)ys7d.com.
C – COLORS AND SIZES
(1) Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the colors of the products and lining. The actual colors you see will depend on your smartphone or monitor and may not be 100% accurate. If you consider this a problem, please contact us immediately at sales(at)ys7d.com. (2) Sizing is indicated in the product description section and should be considered prior to purchase. By checking these details, unnecessary returns can be avoided.
D – PRICES AND PAYMENTS
(1) All prices are retail prices in Swiss Francs. (2) Accepted methods of payment are Mastercard, Visa and Paypal (3) The total cost of your items ordered plus shipping fees (if applied) will be billed to your credit card. (4) This does not include any taxes, duties, import fees or customs fees charged by your local government in Europe outside Switzerland. As customs policies vary widely by country, we cannot anticipate what these charges will be, please contact your local government or post office for more information. We kindly offer you an estimation based on our experience, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
E – DELIVERY
(1) All orders will be processed within 4 weeks or 20 working days from the date of order and handed over to the Swiss Post for delivery. Usually, delivery takes 1 - 4 business days depending on your location. (2) Delivery is made at your risk and expense. (3) For international deliveries but outside of Europe & Switzerland, you pay the additional taxes and duties in the import process. Regarding the exact amount of taxes and duties, please contact your customs office. (4) The advised dates of delivery may change because of events beyond our control. (5) The delivery cannot be guaranteed for countries that are not displayed on the country list. For further information, feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com. (6) You will be charged for shipping costs should a parcel be returned or re-routed because the address was incomplete or incorrect, or because you refused to accept it.
F – YOUR RIGHTS OF RETURN
(1) We gladly accept returns for any reason within 10 days from delivery date. (2) Please send an email with your order number and your return reasons (we are happy to receive feedback anyway) prior to sending at firstname.lastname@example.org. After our approval for return, please return the product to the address displayed on the delivery note. (3) We will control all returned products and reimburse your payment (duties, taxes and other expenses excluded) if the product is fine. This means: all goods must be returned in original condition along with a copy of your invoice/delivery note with its original package. You have to pay the postal fees for this kind of return. We have to dismiss the returned product if: - the product shows signs of visible use - the product returns without original packaging and/or product tags - the product is damaged as a result of return transport. (4) If the product is in any way faulty or does not conform to the order placed, we will gladly refund the purchase price paid and the return shipping cost. Likewise, no good will be taken back if it shows signs of damage or interference, such as - natural wear and tear - events out of our control e.g. natural disasters - signs of improper use - interference by the customer or a third person - extreme use or extreme influence by the customer. The items can be sent to the address displayed on the delivery note sent to you by email@example.com. All refunds will be issued based upon the original form of payment. (5) No cost will be covered should the product/s go missing during the return shipping. We advise you to send all items back with a transport company which provides a track & trace service.
G – OUR RIGHT
If you supplied us with incorrect information about your creditworthiness we reserved the right to withdraw from the contract in whole or in part.
H – RESERVATION OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
The goods shall remain our property until you have fully paid any and all debts as of the contracting date including the current account balance if any.
I – WARRANTY
(1) In the case of a manufacturing defect in the product occurring within 1 month from the purchase date, you have the right to a repair or when a repair is not possible to a replacement. All requests are to be confirmed by us at sales(at)ys7d.com. (2) It is up to you to control the products upon delivery and to notify us within 1 month. Failure to do so will result in the loss of your rights. (3) Other claims for damages and indemnity are ruled by the provisions of the Swiss law and we are only liable for gross negligence and intent. This includes our employees or other helping persons. Binding law terms (i.e. law of product liability) are not affected.
J – SECURITY
Our e-commerce system uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) - the industry standard for encryption technology to create a secure transaction environment for commerce on the Internet. If your browser and local network support the use of encrypted data transmissions, our Secure Checkout mode locks all information (i.e.: your credit card number) passed from you to QWSTION International GmbH in an encrypted envelope, making it extremely difficult to be intercepted by an unauthorized party. SSL technology is compatible with Firefox, Safari, Chrome and most other browsers.
K – COPYRIGHTS
All rights of trademarks, photos, designs, developments, texts and products are under our sole copyright. This website is protected by copyright. Changes, reproductions or any imitation or copy are forbidden.
L – MISCELLANIOUS
(1) For all customers: all terms and contracts under this agreement are governed by the Swiss Law without regard to conflict of laws. The designated court is Zurich, Switzerland. (2) Should a provision of these general conditions of supply prove to be wholly or partly invalid, the parties to the contract shall jointly seek an arrangement having a legal and economic effect which will be as similar as possible to the invalid provision.